Are you confused about the different crosshairs you can use? If you want to get better at aiming in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO), then you’re in the right place, because we’ll tell you everything you need to know about setting up the best crosshair settings, especially if you’re just starting out.
Playing CSGO takes a certain degree of expertise and talent. The player must be able to aim well, act quickly, and know who they are up against.
Choosing the right crosshair is one of the most important things you can do to improve your game, especially when you’re up against skilled opponents.
In this article, we’ll talk about the best crosshairs in CS: GO and give tips on using them to have the most enjoyable gaming experience you can imagine. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
How To Set Up A CS:GO Crosshair
The cross hair in Counter Strike enables us to correctly aim at targets, use our weapons efficiently, and even make accurate shots while moving.
Undoubtedly, crosshairs are one of the most important aspects of any shooter, and they’re often one of the first things players notice.
It’s pretty clear that FPS games require precision and accuracy, and crosshairs are a big part of that. Thanks to these incredible settings, you can easily change your crosshair to fit your needs.
In other words, to make a great CS: GO crosshair that will give you the best experience, you should first learn about the different components, which are explained below.
- SIZE: The size of your crosshair is one of the most visible characteristics of any crosshair design, influencing everything else you can do with it. In other words, smaller size is seen as superior. Thus it will be challenging to locate an item larger than size two.
- STYLE: This is a crucial element that shows the base crosshair you are currently altering. Few professionals use anything other than style four, which is a static crosshair that does not move or respond to your movement or shooting.
- THICKNESS: Once you’ve selected the size and style of your crosshair, you’ll need to define the width of your CS: GO crosshair by adjusting the thickness. However, the thickness is a matter of personal preference since you may like an almost imperceptible crosshair with no thickness or a strong crosshair.
- GAP: This is a crucial component that tells you how close the lines on your crosshair are to each other. Zero is the average, but you can go five points up or down.
- COLOUR: You can choose from predefined crosshair colours or make your own by giving RGB values. The alpha value determines the crosshair’s transparency.
- OUTLINE: The outline of your crosshair defines whether or not you want a border to prevent it from blending with the colours on the map.
- DOT: This term refers to the little dot in the centre of your crosshair, which may serve as a valuable reference for headshots. However, the vast majority of professionals avoid the dot in competitive play.
Best Crosshair Settings For CS:GO
Players can change their crosshairs in CS: GO in several different ways. You can change it in the game using the settings, the console, or the config file.
In the next paragraph, we’ll show you how to change your crosshair by giving you the console commands and crosshair codes you need.
First, check your settings to ensure the console is turned on. By default, you should see the console when you press the “~” (tilde) button, but you can change that to any key you want.
Last but not least, all that is required of you at this point is to copy the crosshair instructions, put them into the console and then click the enter key.
Best Professional CS:GO Crosshairs
The process of creating an adequately customized CS: GO crosshair takes time and is based on personal preference, which shows that it is entirely different for everyone, therefore in this part, we will show you how some of the best CS: GO experts configure their controls to assist you in determining which options are ideal for you.
ZywOo CS:GO Crosshair
|ZywOo Crosshair Code||CSGO-m98Vt-NanSV-BryrB-A5SiH-pBtdA|
|ZywOo Crosshair Console Command||cl_crosshairalpha 200; cl_crosshaircolor 5; cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 250; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; cl_crosshairdot 1; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairsize 1; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshairthickness 0; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 1; cl_crosshair_outlinethickness 1; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0;|
Mathieu ‘ZywOo’ Herbaut is one of the best CS: GO players and always competes with s1mple for the HLTV number one spot.
Here are ZywOo Cosshairs Components
- Style: 4
- Size: 1.5
- Thickness: 1
- Gap: 3
- Outline: No
- Dot: NO
- Colour: Green 1
In addition, ZywOo employs a very tiny crosshair with no centre dot, a minimal gap in the middle, and no outlines. Even though it is coloured green, this crosshair might be difficult to notice, particularly for beginners.
Dev1ce CS:GO Crosshair
|dev1ce Crosshair Code||CSGO-h4cMu-By4zY-6nHRo-8QDeK-mLh8E|
|dev1ce Crosshair Console Command||cl_crosshairalpha 250; cl_crosshaircolor 1; cl_crosshairdot 0; cl_crosshairgap -3; cl_crosshairsize 1.5; cl_crosshairstyle 4; cl_crosshairusealpha 1; cl_crosshairthickness 0; cl_crosshair_sniper_width 1; cl_crosshair_outlinethickness 1; cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0;|
Nicolai “dev1ce” Reedtz is an outstanding CS: GO legend. He is the number one player in the world and has won numerous significant titles. He holds the record for the most MVP medals earned by a single player. He is one of the greatest AWPers who have ever played the game.
Here are dev1ce Cosshairs Components
- Style: 4
- Size: 2
- Thickness: 1
- Gap: -2
- Outline: Yes
- Dot: No
- Colour: Yellow 2
His crosshair is rather broad. It is medium-sized and reasonably thick, making it ideal for beginners and advanced players.
Crosshair settings are one of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’s most vital components.
They may determine whether a player wins or loses a round. Although there are other effective settings, the ones provided in this article are an excellent starting point for beginners.
In conclusion, the ideal crosshair settings for beginners in CS: GO are straightforward and simple to perceive. Utilizing the default settings or a beginner-friendly configuration is an excellent starting point.
Once you get a feel for the game, you may experiment with various settings to discover the optimal configuration.
Read More From Get On Stream: