Have you seen some Warzone streamers show their live stats on screen and wondered how? Well, they are likely using an overlay from tracker.gg.
If your a stats nerd, you have probably checked your own stats on Tracker.gg before. If you haven’t they are a website that allows you to publicly track your stats for multiplayer games such as Warzone. They have now released a feature that allows you to add a live stats overlay to your stream.
Let’s jump in and show you how to add Warzone tracker to streamlabs and OBS.
How To Add COD Tracker To Streamlabs
- Go to the Tracker.gg overlay section and click on “Create Your Overlay”
- You can then select Warzone as your game of choice in the “Select Your Game Section”.
- Sign in or create a Tracker.gg account to access overlays.
- Once you have signed in click on the “Search for Profile” button and enter your Warzone username. You will need to add in the long number at the end of your name as well.
- Select your username from the list. Once you have selected your name you will be able to see a preview of your overlay. You can change the style of your overlay in the Layout section on the right hand side. You can also change the colors of this overlay to match your stream branding. If you choose the “Live Session” overlay you can see the live stats from your current session.
- Once you have configured your tracker click on “Continue”. If you want a chance to be featured on trackers stream page you can input your twitch or youtube username but this isn’t necessary. Click on “Generate URL” when you are finished.
This will give us a browser source URL which we can input into Streamlabs. Copy this URL as you will need it in the next steps.
- Open Streamlabs and navigate to the Sources panel. Click on the “+” to add a new source. Select Browser source –> Add Source –> Give Your Sources A Name –> Add Source.
- In the URL box paste the link we got from Tracker.gg. Click on “Done”.
You now have a COD tracker overlay on your stream. You can move this and position it in the ideal place on your stream. Now your fans can track your live stats and wins without having to look up your account on COD Tracker.
How To Add COD Tracker Overlay To OBS Studio
Adding COD tracker to OBS Studio is also really easy. Follow steps 1 – 6 above to get your URL from Tracker.gg then follow the below steps to add the overlay to OBS Studio.
- Open OBS Studio and navigate to the sources panel. Click on the “+” icon to add a new source –> Browser –> Give Your browser source a name –> OK
- Paste your Tracker.gg URL into the URL box in the browser source and click on OK.
You will now see your COD Tracker in your OBS Studio scene. You can move it around and resize it to fit in your scene.
That’s all there is to it. You can now show off your COD & Warzone stats during your streams with this simple overlay.
Read More From Get On Stream: