Twitch Prime is one of the most popular features on Twitch as it gives you a free subscription to your favorite streamer every month as well as some other benefits. However, it can be hard to know if you have Twitch Prime on your account or not.
In this article, I am going to break down how to check if you have Twitch Prime enabled on your Twitch account.
How To Check If You Have Twitch Prime
To get Twitch Prime you must have an active Amazon Prime subscription. The first thing you should do to check if you have access to Twitch Prime, is check if you have an active Prime Membership on your Amazon Account.
How To Check If You Have Amazon Prime
Follow the steps below to check if you have Amazon Prime:
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account
- Navigate to the “Your Account” Section
- In Your Account scroll down to Memberships and Subscriptions –> Memberships and Subscriptions
- On this page, you will see your active descriptions. Here you should see your access to “Prime Membership”.
As long as you can see this in your Amazon account you have an active Prime Membership. Next up we want to ensure that our Amazon account is connected to our Twitch account.
How To Check If Your Amazon Account Is Connected To Twitch
If you know that you have Amazon Prime you can easily check if it is connected to your Twitch account. Follow the steps below to check if it is connected to your account.
- Go to Twitch.tv
- Click on your Profile Picture in the top right
- Select settings from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Connections tab
- Here you should see that your account is “Connected to Amazon”
If your account is connected to Amazon and you have Amazon Prime you will have access to all Twitch Prime features in your account.
For example, if you click on the Crown Icon at the top of Twitch you will be able to access all of your Prime Gaming deals.
If your Amazon account is not connected to Twitch you can follow the steps below to connect it.
How To Connect Twitch To Amazon Prime
To access Twitch Prime you need to connect your Amazon account to Twitch. To do this follow the steps below:
- Go to Amazon.com and search for Twitch Prime
- Click on Visit Prime Gaming
- On the Prime gaming page click on “Connect Your Twitch Account”.
- Sign in to your Amazon Account
- Sign in to your Twitch account
- Click on Confirm
You have now successfully linked your Amazon and Twitch account and will have access to all of Twitch Primes Benefits.
How To Use A Twitch Prime Subscription
Twitch Prime subscriptions are free for you to use and the Twitch streamer will still receive the same amount of money as a normal subscription. You can follow the steps below to use your Twitch Prime Subscription:
- Navigate to the streamers page where you want to use the Twitch Prime sub with
- Click on the subscribe button on their page
- Select the “Use Prime Sub” box in the pop-up
- Click on the “Subscribe with Prime” button to start your subscription
You have now successfully subscribed to your favorite streamer with a Twitch Prime subscription.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you set up Twitch Prime on your Twitch account. You should now have access to a free subscription every month, allowing you to Subscribe to your favorite streamer for free.
Read More From Get On Stream: