Have you decided to move away from Streamlabs and use a different software such as OBS Studio, Stream Elements etc to run your stream? If that’s the case you may want to make sure that your Streamlabs account is deleted and that your data is removed.
In this article we are going to break down how you can delete your Streamlabs account. Let’s jump in.
How To Delete A Streamlabs Account
Deleting a Streamlabs account is not as simple as clicking a button. If you want to completely remove your account and data you will have to reach out to Streamlabs support. You can however disconnect your streaming profiles such as Twitch and Youtube from Streamlabs easily.
We have outlined the steps for doing both down below.
How To Disconnect Twitch/Youtube From Streamlabs
If you simply want to disconnect your streaming profile from Streamlabs follow the steps below. This will stop any alerts etc that are triggered through Streamlabs.
- Go to Streamlabs.com and log in to your account
- Go to “Account” on the left hand menu and click on Settings
- On the settings page navigate to the account settings tab. Here you will see all of the platforms your account is linked to.
- Beside the platform click on the “Unmerge” button. You may be prompted that you will be unable to use Streamlabs Prime benefits if you unlink your account. If you want to continue click on Yes.
Your account is now successfully unlinked. If you need to cancel your Streamlabs Prime membership first, check out out our full guide to cancelling a Streamlabs Prime membership.
Ensure that you unlink all of your streaming platforms.
How To Delete Your Streamlabs Account
If you want to completely delete your Streamlabs account and erase all of your data you will need to reach out to Streamlabs support. Follow the steps below to delete your account.
- Open your email client for the email that you signed up to Streamlabs with
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set the Subject line to “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
- Let them know that you want to to delete your account from their database and have all of your data removed
It may take a few days but Streamlabs should eventually reach out letting you know that your account has been deleted.
You should now have successfully initiated the process of deleting your Streamlabs account. It shouldn’t take Streamlabs longer than a few days to get back to you on the deletion process.
Read More From Get On Stream: