Have you ran into some people on Discord with really cool profile pictures. If you have came to this article you are probably wondering how you can download a profile picture on Discord. Below we have laid out a simple step by step guide so you can download any profile picture on Discord.
Even though there is no built in feature in Discord to do this it’s actually a really easy process. Now let’s grab that unique profile picture you like the look of.
Let’s jump in.
How To Download A Profile Picture On Discord
To download a profile picture on discord follow the steps below:
- Open discord and login in the google chrome browser
- In google chrome open the inspect element panel. To do this click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of chrome –> More tools –> Developer tools
- Once you have clicked developer tools a window will open on the right hand side of your screen. At the top of this window click on elements.
- In discord you now want to find the profile that you want to download the image from and click on view profile.
- When you are on the profile page you need to click on the selector in the inspect elements panel highlighted in red below. You can then click on the profile picture and it will highlight this element in the inspector (highlighted in blue below).
- Now you want to fully expand this element in the inspector by clicking the small down arrows. Keep expanding until you can see “<img src=”https”. This is the link to the image.
- If you hover over the link a box will appear with a direct link to the image beside “Current Source:”. Click on this link and it will take you to a page with a full size version of the image.
- Once you are on this page you can right click on the image and “Save As”. You have now successfully downloaded someones profile picture on discord.
That’s all there is to it. You can now easily download profile pictures from discord using the inspect element tool on WordPress. You can also use this inspect element feature on other websites.
How To Use Dyno Bot To Save Discord Profile Pictures
If you are using Dyno bot on your discord server you can also use it to download someones profile picture.
To do this use the command ?avatar [Username] and this should pull up the users profile picture. Make sure to replace [Username] with the username of the user who’s PFP you want to download.
You can then click on the “Open Original” button and this will bring you to the URL of the image. Right click the image and “Save as” to save the image to your computer.
There are millions of people using Discord everyday and you probably come across a lot of profiles if you are an active user. Eventually you will come across someone with an image that you will want to download or look at a little closer. Using this inspect element method is the easiest way to find and download discord pfps.
Read More From Get On Stream: