Discord is well known for being one of the best chatting applications in the market. From text messages to video calls, the application lets you chat with your friends no matter where they are in the world. Many streamers also use this application during their streams as it allows them to quickly communicate with their friends and fans. But today, we will be discussing how you can mute Discord audio in Streamlabs.
There can be times when you want to stream your favorite video game without any distractions. However, Discord can sometimes become a noisy application because of the constant notifications. This can annoy you a lot and it will prevent you from streaming the game properly. If this happens to you, your only option is to mute Discord audio to eliminate all the distractions.
How To Mute Discord Audio in Streamlabs
Thankfully, muting Discord in Streamlabs is a pretty simple and straightforward task. It can be done directly through Discord. You can do it by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, launch Discord and sign in to your account.
- Click on the gear icon that can be found right next to your username. This will allow you to access the settings.
- In the settings, first, make sure that the Streamer Mode is turned on.
- To do this, click on the Streamer Mode option that can be found under the APP SETTINGS tab.
- From the right side, click on the white cross sign next to the Enable Streamer Mode option to turn it on. When it’s on, the cross sign will change to a tick sign and will become green.
- We also recommended you enable the Automatically Enable/Disable option.
- After enabling the Streamer Mode on Discord, click on the cross sign next to the Disable Sounds and Disable Notifications options. This will mute Discord audio in Streamlabs.
After you follow the steps mentioned above, you will no longer hear any Discord sounds while streaming.
Can You Mute Discord Audio Directly Through Streamlabs?
You can not mute Discord audio directly through Streamlabs. This can be only done through Discord itself. In the future, we can expect to see such a feature in Streamlabs. But no such thing is offered by the streaming software at the moment.
This was how to mute Discord audio in Streamlabs. As you can see for yourself, the process isn’t time-consuming. You will hardly need to spend a minute or two to successfully mute the audio.
Read More From Get On Stream: