One of the things that define some Discord bots is the wide array of memes on the Internet, from classic rage comics to the newest weird memes. One meme that stands out among the section of the Internet that likes cats and anime is the iconic OwO emote. This is meant to be a cute little face that you use when you express affection or if you like to roleplay online.
This emote is so popular that there is now an entire Discord bot with the same name and the same idea. With OWO Bot, you can track how many times members of your server have said OWO, but it also comes with different games and other functions that make it fascinating to use.
There is a cookie currency system that members usually love using, and you’ll see exactly what else it can do once we’re done talking about it! We’re going to tell you everything you need to know about OWO Bot and how to use it, as well as all of its commands so you have everything in one spot. We sincerely hope that everything we cover here answers all of the questions you might have.
How To Add OWO Bot To Discord
Adding OWO Bot to your Discord server is a very simple process and it doesn’t take longer than a few minutes. It boils down to a few clicks and you will immediately be ready to start using the bot and improving your server! Here’s how to do that.
- First, you need to go to the bot’s official site and click on the large Invite button in the middle of the screen
- After that, a new window will open and then you will have to select the server you want to add the bot to and click on Continue
- Keeping with the theme, another window will open where you have to select all of the boxes to give the bot the necessary permissions to operate properly. After that, just click on Authorize
- Once you’re done with that, all you have to do is complete a single-button captcha, and OWO Bot will immediately be added to your server, ready for you to use
And that’s it! As you can see, the whole process is quite simple and you will be more than satisfied with how the bot turns out on your server.
OWO Bot Commands
Now we come to the most important part of the bot — the commands. OWO has a lot of commands that fulfill certain purposes, so you can expect to have a command for anything you might need. Something very important to keep in mind is that the prefix for the bot that you have to type before every command is owo. If you don’t enter this prefix before each command, it will not work.
There are just two ranking commands on OWO, but you can get a ton of information out of them.
- owo top – displays a ranking of top points in various sections
- owo my – displays all of your points in various sections
Economy commands deal with the currency of the server and manage how users can receive rewards and manage their own currency.
- owo cowoncy – displays your current currency balance
- owo give – sends a specific amount of currency to another user
- owo daily – gives you your daily reward
- owo vote – gives you the voting link for OWO
- owo quest – gives you a daily quest to complete for currency
- owo checklist – displays a list of all the things you have to do
- owo shop – opens the currency shop and allows you to buy something
- owo buy – purchases an item from the shop
- owo ping – shows the latency of the current shard in milliseconds
- owo stats – displays various stats for the bot
- owo link – gives you the invite link for OWO Bot
- owo guildlink – gives you a link for the bot’s guild
- owo disable – disables a desired command in the channel
- owo censor – censors desired words in a battle
- owo patreon – gives you the link to the bot’s Patreon page
- owo announcement – displays the latest announcements
- owo rules – displays all of the rules for the bot
- owo suggest – allows you to suggest a new feature for the bot
- owo shards – displays all of the available shards
- owo math – allows the bot to complete various mathematical problems
- owo color – allows you to change your color
- owo prefix – allows you to change the bot’s prefix
How To Remove OWO Bot From Discord
Removing a bot from Discord is, believe it or not, even simpler than adding it to the server. All you have to do is to right-click on OWO Bot in the Members section of your server and click on Kick OWO at the bottom. This will remove the bot from the server, but it won’t be kept from being added again. If you want to remove the bot permanently, just click on Ban OWO.
Why Is OWO Bot Not Working?
Usually, when a bot doesn’t work on Discord, be it that the commands aren’t working or that the bot is simply sluggish to respond, it is usually a bot server issue and will eventually be fixed. When these things occur, the best thing to do is to check the bot’s server status on its official page. If it is down, you can expect to be back up in no time!
And that would be all we have to say about OWO Bot and all of its functions! As you can see, the bot is incredibly simple to use and it really brings another level of fun and uniqueness to your server. We sincerely hope that you are satisfied with this content and that all of your questions have been answered!