If you want to play games in a fully immersive experience with amazing sound then you need to try out games with Dolby Atmos sound. If you have a great speaker system or headset in your gaming setup these games will sound insane.
In this article, we are going to show you the games currently available on Xbox that support Dolby Atmos.
What is Dolby Atmos On Xbox?
Dolby Atmos is the next step above surround sound. It puts you in the middle of the action by placing each sound all around you in three-dimensional space. It It’s as close to real life action as you are going to get in terms of sound.
Enemy to your left? You’ll hear it in your left ear. Thunder rumbling above? It will sound like it’s coming from above you. It makes your gaming experience just that little bit more immersive.
Games That Support Dolby Atmos
Below is a full list of games on Xbox that currently support Dolby Atmos.
- Aragami 2
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Call Of Duty Vanguard
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition
- DIRT 5
- F1 2021
- F1 2022
- For Honor
- Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition
- Gears 5
- Gears Tactics
- Gelly Break Deluxe
- Godfall: Ultimate Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V
- GRID Legends
- Halo Infinite
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Injection π23 ‘Ars regia’
- Marvels’s Guardians of The Galaxy
- MX vs .ATV Legends
- Ori and the Blin Forest: Definitive Edition
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- RiMS Racing
- RiMS Racing (Xbox One)
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Train Station Simulator
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (Xbox One)
- World Soccer Strikers ’91
- WRC 10
- WRC 8
- WRC 9
Why Do I Have To Pay For Dolby Atmos?
Xbox does not have an exclusive agreement with Dolby Atmos so you will have to pay a license fee to use it on your account.
So there you have it, those are all the games currently on Xbox that support Dolby Atmos. Enjoy these games and get an even more immersive experience with amazing sound.
Read More From Get On Stream: