If you enjoy playing board games on Discord with your friends, you have probably come across a situation where it would be useful to have dice on your Discord server. There are a few different Discord Dice bots out there with different features.
In this article, I am going to list the best discord Dice bots and how to install one on your Discord server. Let’s jump in.
3 Best Discord Dice Bots
Below is the top 3 Discord Dice Bots on the market.
Dice Maiden is a simple dice bot for your Discord Server. Its commands allow you to roll multiple dice with X number of sides as well as some extra features such as exploding dice.
This bot has the most features out of all the Dice Bots we tested. It even has game specific systems for Warhammer 40k Wrath and Glory.
You can check out all of the commands Dice Maiden has to offer here.
Avrae is another Discord Dice bot which has been specifically designed with Dungeons and Dragons in mind. This bot has an advanced Dice Roller which includes a custom dice parser supporting pretty much every roll type needed in Dungeons & Dragons.
As the bot was designed specifically for D&D the bot has a couple of extra features such as a Character sheet integration as well as initiative tracking.
You can view all available roll commands on Avrae here.
If you need a super simple Dice roll bot that allows you to choose the number of dice and number of sides this is the Dice bot to go for. It doesn’t have many extra features but has everything you need for simple dice rolls.
You can find the Steam Roll commands here.
These are the main Dice bots we found in our testing. If you want to install one of these bots on your Discord server follow the steps below.
How To Install A Discord Dice Bot
Installing any of these bots is easy. You can simply click on the purple buttons above to invite the bot to your discord.
- Click on the invite button above for the bot you want to install. This will open a Discord invite tab.
- In the invite select the server you want to add the Dice bot to from the drop-down under “Add To Server”. Click on Continue to add the bot to your server.
- Discord will then ask you to accept some permissions for the bot. Accept all of these and click on “Authorize”.
- Verify the Captcha. The bot will now be Authorized and added to your server. You will see the screen below.
- You should now see the bot in the members section of your Discord. You can now start to use the Dice Commands for the specific bot you added to your server.
- I am using Steamroll bot and when I send the command !2d6, the bot will roll 2, 6-sided dice.
That is how you add a Discord Dice bot to your Discord server. The commands you need to use will be different depending on which bot you chose above. We have linked to the documentation for each bot above.
You now have a Discord Dice bot installed on your Discord Server. This will make it super easy to play tabletop RPGs on Discord with your friends. Having a bot in the server displaying the dice rolls makes it much easier for everyone to follow what is going on. Enjoy playing!
Read More From Get On Stream: