Have you been browsing around on Twitch and see people using the little monkey or robot emotes in a chat. These are emotes built into the Twitch eco-system but you may be wondering how you can use them.
In this article we are going to break down exactly how you can start using the robot and monkey emotes today.
How To Get Access To Monkey & Robot Emotes
There are two ways to get access to these emotes on the Twitch platform:
Twitch Prime – Signing up to Twitch Prime will get you access to these emotes as well as a lot of other cool features on Twitch. If you already have an Amazon Prime subscription you can just link your Amazon account to Twitch and get access to the extra features. As well as these emotes you will get access to a free Prime subscription every month which you can use to subscribe to your favourite streamer. When you’re subscribed to a channel you also won’t see any ads which is a big bonus.
Twitch Turbo – Twitch turbo is a service Twitch provide which gives you extra customisation features on your account, as well as removing ads from streams. It will also get you access to the Monkey and Robot emotes.
How to Activate The Monkey and Robot Emotes On Your Channel
Follow the steps below to customize your Twitch emotes.
- Open Twitch and Navigate to your profile picture in the top right hand corner
- Click on settings
- Ensure that you have activated Twitch Prime or Turbo on your account
- Navigate to the Prime Gaming section
- Scroll down to the Emoticons section and select which emotes you want to use on your account. You can choose from the Robot, Monkeys or little Twitch logos.
- You can now head over to your favourite streamers channel and try out the emotes.
How To Use The Emotes
You can use these emotes in any streamers chat by typing the corresponding symbol in their chat.
You can see all of the different symbols for each emote below.
You can now enjoy using the monkey and robot emotes on Twitch. Go ahead and use them in your favourite streamers chat.
Read More From Get On Stream: